Orisinal Games - website
Musicgames.co - website
Flower Reaction - game
Flow - game
feedthehead.net - game
A masterlist of things to help you calm down and/or cheer you up! If you have any suggestions to add please send them to me!
Calming songs, playlists and instrumentals:
- Sing Me to Sleep
- The Boulevard of Broken Dreams
- Boost your Mood (peppier and happy songs)
- The Driving Mixtape
- Summer Nights
- It’s Going to be Fine
- Calm & Collected
- Once Upon a December - Piano (song)
- Clair de Lune (song)
- The Moon is a Harsh Mistress (song)
- The Quiet Place
- Soundrown.com - calming sounds to mix and match
- A website to distract yourself
- A recovery masterpost
- A post of interesting things
- Ungruntle yourself
- Press a magic button and fix everything
- Play cute games
- Almost every movie your little heart desires (i suggest you use with adblocker)
- How to love yourself
- A website that compliments you
Crafts and activities, easy and fun DYI projects
- Glitter calm jars
- A list of things to do to curb anxiety
- Make a blanket nest
- Silky summer legs
- Lots of food recipes; mostly desserts
- For bad days masterpost
- Make some microwave snacks
- Five minute fudge
- Make a phone case
- A bunch of hobbies!
- Self care list!
- Pretty gold-dipped feathers (for decorating or anything)
What to do when:
- You’ve been triggered
- You’re having an anxiety attack
- You’re having a panic attack
- Your face is red and puffy after crying
- You just had a fight
- You hate yourself
- You want to avoid being stressed
- You want to get over your ex
Some happy and cute tumblr posts and videos:
- Do whatever you want however you like
- Everything is ok
- 8 week old pomeranian puppies
- The world’s smallest rabbit
- World’s cutest frog
- Adorable puppy “speaking”
- A snoring hummingbird
- A red panda gifset
- Some more cute puppies
- An entire tag of
Wellness tips from Mama Mindfang:
- Eat chocolate when you’re stressed, especially dark chocolate. It lowers the stress hormones cortisol and catecholimines.
- Eat folate-rich foods like salads, cereals, potatoes and mushrooms when you’re feeling sluggish.
- Apples with peanut butter help bad moods; the combination of carbs and protein go hand-in-hand, as carbs burn out quickly, but protein slows the digestion process.
- Drink green tea to calm down from being angry. It contains theanine, which calms you down and helps maintain clear concentration and focus.
- Eat whole-grain cereal when you’re sad. The boost of vitamin D will help the production of seratonin, otherwise known as the “feel good hormone”.
- If you’re an artist, draw plenty of vent art. If you’re a writer, write some vent poetry or stories. And if you have a friend or family member willing to listen, vent your problems to them. Never apologize for venting, you aren’t being annoying and you aren’t being a burden. Venting is healthy, trapping your emotions and problems for a long period of time and letting them eat away at you isn’t.
- If you’re getting anon hate, turn off anonymous for a while, a few weeks give-or-take, then turn it back on. By then, nasty anons tend to move on.
- You can also add a fake anon button to your blog to reveal them.
- Always remember to stomach-breathe: not doing this for a long period of time can cause shortness of breath, light-headedness, hyperventilating and can induce anxiety/panic attacks. Lay down flat on your back, rest your hand on your stomach, and breathe so you feel your hand rise and fall. Your chest shouldn’t be the only thing rising and falling. Deep breathing can also help calm down an anxiety attack if you feel it coming.
- Zzz-quil is a great medication to help sleep. It also helps me calm down when I’m feeling anxious or panicked. DO NOT take it during the day (obviously). While I only take 1/3 of the serving it tells me to because I use it as a calming agent, give it a couple of hours and you’ll be fast asleep.
hang tight friends, i hope this masterlist helps you!
distractions, quizzes, etc for you when you’re upset or bored
- you will be given a color and then asked to click the word that matches
- 20-question psychology test based on shapes (epilepsy warning, some questions may be a little upsetting but nothing too severe)
- 'the eye test' has…
when i grow up im going to be a videogame
someone mentioned april fools today, and it reminded me that last year a couple of radio DJs got taken off the air and almost faced felony charges because they told their audience that the local water supply was contaminated with “Dihydrogen Monoxide” and alot of people panicked
Dihydrogen - (two hydrogen)
Monoxide - (one oxygen)
some guys almost got arrested for telling people there was water in their taps.
there is so much unnecessary heterosexuality on tv
I want to do things with my life but I also want to bury myself in a forest and let the moss grow over me so where does that leave us
- j o h n g r e e n -
I LAUGHED MUCH HARDER THAN I SHOULD HAVE
Make john green find the thing
BOLD what applies to you:
- I am 5’4 or shorter.
- I have scars.
- I tan easily.
- I wish my hair was a different color.
- I have friends who have never seen my natural hair color.
- I have a tattoo.
- I am self-conscious about my appearance.
- I have/I’ve had/I need braces.
- I wear glasses.
- I’d get plastic surgery if it were 100% safe, free, scar-free (and painless).
- I’ve been told I’m attractive by a complete stranger.
- I have more than 2 piercings.
- I have piercings in places besides my ears.
- I have freckles.
- I’ve sworn at my parents.
- I’ve been kicked out of the house.
- I have a sibling less than one year old.
- I want to have kids someday.
- I have children.
- I’ve lost a child.
- I’ve slipped out a “lol” in a spoken conversation.
- Disney movies still make me cry.
- I’ve snorted while laughing.
- I’ve laughed so hard I’ve cried.
- I’ve glued my hand to something.
- I’ve laughed till some kind of beverage came out of my nose.
- I’ve had my pants rip in public.
- I was born with a disease/impairment.
- I’ve had stitches.
- I’ve broken a bone.
- I’ve had my tonsils removed.
- I’ve sat in a doctor’s office with a friend.
- I’ve had my wisdom teeth removed.
- I’ve had surgery.
- I’ve had chicken pox.
- I’ve driven over 200 miles in one day.
- I’ve been to Canada.
- I’ve been to Niagara Falls.
- I’ve been to Japan.
- I’ve Celebrated Mardi Gras in New Orleans.
- I’ve been to Spain.
- I’ve been to Africa.
- I’ve been to France.
- I’ve been to London.
- I’ve been lost in my city.
- I’ve seen a shooting star.
- I’ve wished on a shooting star.
- I’ve seen a meteor shower.
- I’ve gone out in public in my pajamas.
- I’ve pushed all the buttons in an elevator
- I’ve been to a casino.
- I’ve been skydiving.
- I’ve gone skinny dipping.
- I’ve played spin the bottle.
- I’ve crashed a car.
- I’ve been skiing.
- I’ve been in a play.
- I’ve met someone in person from the internet.
- I’ve caught a snowflake on my tongue.
- I’ve seen the Northern Lights.
- I’ve sat on a roof top at night.
- I’ve played chicken.
- I’ve played a prank on someone.
- I’ve ridden in a taxi.
- I’ve seen the Rocky Horror Picture Show. (the film)
- I’ve eaten Sushi.
- I’ve been snowboarding.
- I’m single.
- I’m in a relationship.
- I’m engaged.
- I’m married.
- I’ve gone on a blind date.
- I’ve been the dumpee more than the dumper.
- I miss someone right now.
- I have a fear of abandonment.
- I’ve been divorced.
- I’ve had feelings for someone who didn’t have them back.
- I’ve had a crush on someone of the same gender.
- I’ve kissed a member of the same gender.
- I’ve had sex with more than one person at the same time.
- I am a cuddler.
- I’ve been kissed in the rain.
- I’ve had sex outdoors.
- I’ve hugged a stranger.
- I have kissed a stranger.
- I have had sex with a stranger.
- I’ve done something I promised someone else I wouldn’t.
- I have lied to my parents about where I am.
- I am keeping a secret from the world.
- I’ve cheated while playing a game.
- I’ve run a red light.
- I’ve been suspended from school.
- I’ve witnessed a crime.
- I’ve been in a fist fight.
- I’ve been arrested.
- I’ve shoplifted.
- I’ve consumed alcohol.
- I’ve smoked a cigarette.
- I(‘ve) smoke(d) pot.
- I regularly drink.
- I’ve taken painkillers when I didn’t need them.
- I’ve done hard drugs.
- I’ve been addicted to an illegal drug
Well “officer” if thats even your real name,
””“”“why did you cut your hair?::”“”“” i cut my hair to piss you off. specifially you, i was thinking of you when i cut my hair. i was thinking that you, specifically, would be interested in what my newly short hair meant to you, specifically.
ATTENTION PEOPLE WITH ONLINE FRIENDS AND/OR IN LDR’S
There’s this kick ass site called Synaptop. And it’s perrrrfect for a person like you! Wanna know why???
- It’s not something you download (NO DOWNLOAD DID U HEAR ME???) this is all on your browser so it doesn’t take up a shit ton of space
- You can stream music/use the music they’ve already provided there to listen to with your friend and or lover (ohhh la la)
- Video calling is a thing here
- You can leave video messages (how cute tho)
- THEY HAVE AN APP WHERE YOU CAN DRAW TOGETHER SO U CAN LIKE DRAW LITTLE PENISES ON THE SCREEN AND LAUGH ABOUT IT AND STUFF
- You can stream and or watch movies together with the FULL, FREE movies that they have, or you can upload your own.
- Plus you can share photos and presentations and yadda yadda
The site is here. I have date night with my boyfriend in PA here all the time and it’s amazing. Check it outttttt.
IM HAVING A HEART ATTACK DO YOU MEAN I CAN ACTUALLY WATCH MOVIES WITH MY FRIENDS ONLINE ?@$?#%?# IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS FOR MY ENTIRE LIFE
people who scream when the teacher turns off the lights